1. a) Cash is King – We strive to achieve maximum liquidity by reducing stock levels, drawing up a tight cash flow planning and utilising credit lines and government support measures in the countries we operate in.
2. b) Costs are Evil – We minimise overtime and the use of agency workers, take a hard and critical look at small expenses such as subscriptions and licences and pay our invoices no earlier than the final payment term.
3. c) Keep Track – We draw up weekly profit and loss accounts and track all operational and financial parameters via a management dashboard.
4. d) Communication is Key – We communicate actively and openly with our suppliers and buyers. We do our best to alleviate any concerns they may have about problems arising in the chain.
5. e) Reinventing the Company – During brainstorming sessions, we think about possible opportunities for our businesses once the current crisis is over. In June, we will translate the best proposals into concrete business plans that will be put into practice in the second half of the year.